Tuesday 23 June 2015

Papaya Leaves for Dengue Fever


The juice of the humble papaya leaf has been seen to arrest the destruction of platelets that has been the cause for so many deaths this dengue season. Ayurveda researchers have found that enzymes in the papaya leaf can fight a host of viral infections, not just dengue, and can
help regenerate platelets and white
blood cells.

Scores of patients have benefited from the papaya leaf juice, say doctors.

Papaya has always been known to be good for the digestive system. Due to its rich vitamin and mineral content, it is a health freak's favourite. But its dengue -fighting properties have only recently been discovered.

Chymopapin and papin - enzymes in the papaya leaf - help revive platelet count, say experts. ...

===========================
how to prepare the juice:

Take leaves of a papaya tree. Wash properly, grind, and squeeze the juice into a bowl or a glass. Drink a glass or two every day for at least 4 days (minimum) apart from other fruit juices. Remember, it’s not the fruit, but the leaves of papaya. (FYI it tastes Bitter!)"

======================

Several friends have written in to tell us and our other readers that papaya leaf juice is often given to dengue sufferers in their countries. We want to thank each of you for taking your time to share that with us. We’re compiling those comments here.

Sanjeev from Rampur U.P, India, was one of the first readers to suggest papaya leaf juice for dengue. “The tested medicine for dengue is papaya leaf juice, 2 teaspoons twice a day, with gloyey (ayurvedic medicine.)"

Ashok Somani from Bagalkot Karnatak, India, also suggests using papaya leaf to help dengue sufferers, and explains how to make it. Ashok writes: “When the dengue is serious and the blood platelet count is decreasing, take a leaf of a papaya tree and grind with water. Take this juice on an empty stomach.”

It’s interesting to note that papaya leaf juice seems to be a common natural help for dengue patients in at least several Eastern countries. Janaka from Sri Lanka also wrote mentioning papaya leaf juice for dengue. Here’s Janaka’s comment:

“Apart from many natural herbs which will increase one’s immunity, the juice of papaya leaves significantly increases the platelet levels, even with a few teaspoons. In my country it is standard medical practice even in hospitals, since they claim they have no treatment for this disease!”

share the info and save the life

Thank You

1 comment:

  1. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: . HIV/ AIDS. JOINT PAIN, BREAST ENLARGEMENT. DIABETIES.  HERPES. AUTISM . NO PRIOD.  CHRONIC DISEASES. LUPUS . MALE AND FEMALE FERTILITY. WAST & BACK PAIN. CANCER . DISCHARGE FROM BREAST PAIN, BREAST INFECTION. PARKINSON DISEASES.  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM.  VAGINAL INFECTION. IRREGULAR MENSTRATION , PAIN & ITCHING . LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC . PREMATURE EJACULATION.  PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC INFLAMATORY DISEASES , VAGINAL DISCHARGE. (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT. DENGUE, TUBERCULOSIS. CIRRHOSIS .    ITCHING OF THE PRIVATE PART. ZERO SPERM COUNT.  ASTHMA.  . ,  EJACULATION. WEAK ERECTION. ERYSIPELAS, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS . HPV. QUICK EJACULATION. HEPATITIS A & B. STD. STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. HEART DISEASE.  PILE-HEMORRHOID. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. RHIUMATISM, THYROID, PENIS ENLARGEMENT  .   For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete